- RSS Channel Showcase 7303793
- RSS Channel Showcase 6769894
- RSS Channel Showcase 6637452
- RSS Channel Showcase 1519077
Articles on this Page
- 01/16/18--13:00: _Crews respond to a ...
- 01/16/18--15:27: _Burkburnett man arr...
- 01/16/18--19:58: _MSU students try to...
- 01/17/18--00:02: _City grants support...
- 01/17/18--04:29: _App claims to repor...
- 01/17/18--09:06: _Kell House Museum i...
- 01/17/18--13:45: _Kid's Cafe teaches ...
- 01/17/18--15:55: _UPDATED: WFPD relea...
- 01/17/18--20:26: _Temperatures drop b...
- 01/18/18--10:32: _Google to help loca...
- 01/18/18--17:34: _30th District judge...
- 01/19/18--05:03: _Wichita Falls Women...
- 01/19/18--09:41: _Texoma's Most Wanted
- 01/19/18--14:20: _Last surviving meda...
- 01/19/18--23:36: _Blood test for earl...
- 01/19/18--16:44: _Patterson's buys Ca...
- 01/19/18--19:12: _The picture above i...
- 01/16/18--13:00: Crews respond to a large fire in Clay Co. on Tuesday afternoon.
- 01/16/18--15:27: Burkburnett man arrested for sex crimes against child
- 01/16/18--19:58: MSU students try to stay warm on first day back
- 01/17/18--00:02: City grants support to one affordable housing project in WF
- 01/17/18--04:29: App claims to report sickness similar to weather
- 01/17/18--09:06: Kell House Museum in need of tour guides
- 01/17/18--13:45: Kid's Cafe teaches children about birds
- 01/17/18--15:55: UPDATED: WFPD releases pictures of bank robbery suspect
- 01/17/18--20:26: Temperatures drop but a crossing guard doesn't drop his smile
- 01/18/18--10:32: Google to help local businesses gain exposure
- 01/18/18--17:34: 30th District judge candidates debate for position
- 01/19/18--05:03: Wichita Falls Women's March will take place Saturday
- 01/19/18--09:41: Texoma's Most Wanted
- 01/19/18--14:20: Last surviving medalist from 1928 Olympics dies
- 01/19/18--23:36: Blood test for early detection of 8 cancers looks promising
- 01/19/18--16:44: Patterson's buys Camp Fire Candy for veterans
The Texas Department of Transportation is set to host the public open house meetings on January 22 and 23 for the public to look at a proposed project for US 82. Two meetings about proposed improvements to U.S. 82 from Henrietta to Nocona are set to take place later this month. Two meetings about proposed improvements to U.S. 82 from Henrietta to Nocona are set to take place later this month.
On Saturday, Russell Alan Klimek, 47, was booked into the Wichita Co. Jail. An investigation into the allegations against him began on December 7, 2017.
Midwestern State University students were welcomed back to class today with single digit temperatures. At 7:30 this morning, the temperature in Wichita Falls fell to six degrees that beat the old record low of seven degrees in 1930.
"We believe that by adding rooftops we can help the retail and other development around the area of Northside," one developer said. "In the big picture that you guys have to look at economic development and my project is probably a drop in the bucket," another developer said.
Newschannel 6 First Alert Team said the cold temperatures are not letting up and neither is the flu. Ten more cases were reported at CommunityMed Urgent Care on Tuesday.
You can help bring the past to life as a Kell House Docent. The Kell House is offering a free training class for those interested in guiding tours of the museum.
Frank & Joe's Coffee House kicked off its first Kid's Cafe of the new year. This time the coffee house collaborated with Smith's Gardentown in Wichita Falls.
Wichita Falls Police are investigating a bank robbery at Legends Bank near Kemp and Kell Blvd which happened around 1 p.m. Wednesday afternoon.. According to authorities, the robber was armed with a handgun.
A record breaking low of 6 degrees was set yesterday morning in Wichita Falls. Jimmy Murphy was still found at the crosswalk for Milam Elementary School wearing his yellow and orange vest and holding a big red stop sign.
Downtown Wichita Falls business owners are trying to be seen and the MSU Small Business Development Center and Downtown Wichita Falls Development are partnering up with Google to make it happen. The SBDC says getting your business seen is one of the most important things needed to succeed and could be a huge step towards drawing more people downtown.
Jeff McKnight, a Wichita Falls attorney, and Dobie Kosub, the chief prosecutor for the 78th district court, announced they were running for the 30th District court judge last summer after Judge Bob Brotherton declared he was not seeking a re-election for a position he's held for 29 years. "The 30th District Court is a general district court, they hear everything.
"I did not get to do the march last year, so I wanted to be apart of it this year," said Helgerson. "I have always been a huge promoter of equal rights and women's rights."
The Wichita Falls Police Department has released a new Texoma's Most Wanted list. If you have any information on the whereabouts of the suspects you are urged to call Crime Stoppers at 322-9888.
Three people fishing frantically wave and yell at the captain of another boat to get his attention before jumping overboard. Three people fishing frantically wave and yell at the captain of another boat to get his attention before jumping overboard.
A patient has blood drawn for a liquid biopsy at a hospital in Philadelphia. A study released Thursday showed promising results for a new blood test that detects eight cancers at an early stage.
Camp Fire Candy sales started off with a bang on Friday thanks to Patterson's Auto Group in Wichita Falls. The team bought 500 boxes of candy and is planning to send them all to the Wounded Warriors Project in San Antonio.
There are over 20,000 chimney fires in the United States each year. That's why even though the latest cold snap has left Wichita Falls, people are still using those fireplaces, and the Wichita Falls Fire Department wants everyone to keep an eye on their chimneys.