- RSS Channel Showcase 4662119
- RSS Channel Showcase 1503551
- RSS Channel Showcase 2302628
- RSS Channel Showcase 7273105
Articles on this Page
- 07/17/17--19:18: _Dallas man sentence...
- 07/17/17--23:46: _Public encouraged t...
- 07/18/17--04:16: _Power of Prayer: Hi...
- 07/18/17--09:11: _UM Army volunteers ...
- 07/18/17--13:52: _Construction at The...
- 07/18/17--18:38: _Region 9 to host Hi...
- 07/18/17--22:52: _TxDot meeting goes ...
- 07/19/17--01:02: _WFISD gets $660,000...
- 07/19/17--05:32: _Texas health offici...
- 07/19/17--10:26: _Hometown Pride Tour...
- 07/19/17--14:56: _Man who stole polic...
- 07/19/17--17:14: _New subdivisions co...
- 07/19/17--17:14: _'Circus Chicken Dog...
- 07/19/17--21:52: _Mom: Daughter's sui...
- 07/20/17--02:23: _Bidi Bidi Banda hel...
- 07/20/17--14:08: _Two related inciden...
- 07/20/17--18:49: _Rollover on Kell Fr...
- 07/17/17--23:46: Public encouraged to weigh in on funding for low income families
- 07/18/17--09:11: UM Army volunteers from Richmond lend a helping hand in Nacogdoches
- 07/18/17--13:52: Construction at The Falls expected to be complete by HHH
- 07/18/17--18:38: Region 9 to host High School Equivalency orientation next month
- 07/18/17--22:52: TxDot meeting goes over future Texoma projects
- 07/19/17--01:02: WFISD gets $660,000 program aimed to help early childhood reading
- 07/19/17--05:32: Texas health officials advise consumers to wash what they eat
- 07/19/17--10:26: Hometown Pride Tour: Activities at Lake Arrowhead State Park
- 07/19/17--17:14: New subdivisions could lead to population growth in Wichita Falls
- 07/19/17--17:14: 'Circus Chicken Dog' performed at Wichita Falls Public Library
- 07/19/17--21:52: Mom: Daughter's suicide linked to sinister onlinea
- 07/20/17--02:23: Bidi Bidi Banda helps local Hispanic organization
- 07/20/17--18:49: Rollover on Kell Freeway ends with minor injuries
Juan Leonardo Tello, 50, of Dallas, Texas was sentenced by U.S. Judge Reed O'Connor following his guilty plea in March 2017 to one count of Conspiracy to Distribute Five Grams or More of Methamphetamine. Tello was sentenced to 15 years in federal prison.
Wichita Falls is getting over $1 million in state funding. It will be spent on things that will benefit low-income families.
Power of Prayer: Hiway 80 Rescue Mission's New Creation Recovery - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo - A site plan for Highway 80's planned Triumph Village transitional housing, located on Texas 64 in Tyler.
UM Army volunteers from Richmond lend a helping hand in Nacogdoc - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo - A work crew for United Methodist Army from Faith United Methodist Church in Richmond reviews a materials list.
Construction continues on the Falls. It's expected to be completed and opened by the Hotter'N Hell Hundred in August.
The Adult Literacy and Education Program at Region 9 is hosting a High School Equivalency orientation for the 2017-2018 adult academic year for residents in Wichita Falls and Burkburnett. It is going to be held at the Region 9 Education Service Center on Loop 11 on August 21 and 22 from 9:00 a.m. to noon or 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Students are required to attend both days of orientation.
Texas Department of Transportation officials went over their four-year plan to tackle more than one hundred projects all being done in Texoma at Tuesday night's Transportation Improvement Program meeting. The list showed a lot of the work is maintenance or rehabilitation projects, but there are a couple of big ones.
Starting this school year Wichita Falls Independent School District students will benefit from a $660,000 reading program, and it is all thanks to the generosity of the McCoy Foundation out of Wichita Falls. "We are just honored the McCoy Foundation thinks that much of WFISD students," said Superintendent Michael Kuhrt, with the Wichita Falls ISD.
Texas Health and Human Services warns consumers to both watch and wash what you eat as a food borne parasite is causing problems for doctors and nurses throughout the state. "The department of State Health Services has noticed an increase of cases this year, so we just wanted to let everyone know and be aware that this parasite is out there," said Kelsey Tatum, an epidemiologist with the Wichita Falls-Wichita County Public Health District.
We continue our hometown pride tour at Lake Arrowhead State Park focusing on fun activities and other stuff to do for all ages. "We see thousands of people every-year.
A 41-year-old Henrietta, Texas man will be headed to prison for stealing a Wichita Falls police cruiser and leading officers on a high-speed chase that ended on Sheppard Air Force Base. James Chadwick Moore entered pleas of guilty to aggravated assault on a public servant; evading arrest or detention with a motor vehicle, enhanced by a previous conviction; and theft of property valued at more than $30,000 but less than $150,000.
City leaders and realtors believe the city could benefit greatly from the additions. More houses could mean growth in the city's population.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced late Tuesday that the vote would occur early next week, but several GOP senators have already come out in opposition to the move. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced late Tuesday that the vote would occur early next week, but several GOP senators have already come out in opposition to the move.
Sandy Cadena believes online strangers put her daughter through the sinister online game, Blue Whale Challenge, where the last act is suicide Mom: Daughter's suicide linked to sinister online challenge Sandy Cadena believes online strangers put her daughter through the sinister online game, Blue Whale Challenge, where the last act is suicide Check out this story on ElPasoTimes.com: http://wtrne.ws/2uKuQEy If Sandy Cadena had enough money, she'd search the corners of the world for the woman she thinks killed her daughter. According to the death report, Natasha Cadena, 32, took her own life July 4, 2017, in an apartment in the southwest part of Wichita Falls.
Portions of the proceeds raised from the Bidi Bidi Banda concert went to Zavala Hispanic Cultural Initiative. The money will be used to fund several of their programs like their scholarship program.
Two incidents on the east side of Wichita Falls on Thursday ended with one woman in the hospital and another in handcuffs. Wichita Falls Police were called out to the 800 block of Flood Street in reference to a report of criminal mischief around 8:30 a.m. When officers arrived on scene they said two women were wielding golf clubs at each other and they were damaging vehicles.
Wichita Falls Police said a sedan and pickup truck were driving eastbound on Kell Freeway going over Taft Boulevard around 4:20 p.m. when the sedan attempted to change lanes. The sedan did not see the pickup truck and ended up bumping into it and the driver lost control and left the roadway.