- RSS Channel Showcase 3830596
- RSS Channel Showcase 2886961
- RSS Channel Showcase 3435275
- RSS Channel Showcase 6406205
Articles on this Page
- 03/03/18--22:10: _Families spend time...
- 03/04/18--15:54: _Two Texoma fire dep...
- 03/06/18--21:02: _Continue reading Es...
- 03/05/18--10:09: _Electra resident cl...
- 03/05/18--16:57: _WF Area Food Bank g...
- 03/07/18--03:48: _Chase ends with SUV...
- 03/08/18--06:47: _Business feature: L...
- 03/07/18--15:19: _Grass fires kept cr...
- 03/07/18--19:39: _Analysis: A good da...
- 03/08/18--11:30: _WFPD investigating ...
- 03/08/18--13:52: _Average gas price u...
- 03/08/18--18:42: _Expert teaches how ...
- 03/08/18--23:08: _Camp Fire North Tex...
- 03/09/18--13:19: _The GI Who Found Br...
- 03/09/18--20:20: _6 Around Town
- 03/09/18--20:20: _Residents voice the...
- 03/09/18--20:20: _Arconic looking to ...
- 03/10/18--16:38: _Taqueria El Cubilet...
- 03/11/18--07:08: _Hugs & Shrugs
- 03/12/18--15:14: _Hampton known for h...
- 03/03/18--22:10: Families spend time fishing at Plum Lake
- 03/04/18--15:54: Two Texoma fire departments provide mutual aid to panhandle
- 03/06/18--21:02: Continue reading Estes falls to Fallon
- 03/05/18--10:09: Electra resident claims $1M scratch ticket prize
- 03/05/18--16:57: WF Area Food Bank gets new Mobile Pantry
- 03/07/18--03:48: Chase ends with SUV in creek, man in custody
- 03/07/18--15:19: Grass fires kept crews busy Wednesday
- 03/07/18--19:39: Analysis: A good day to be a Texas incumbent
- 03/08/18--11:30: WFPD investigating morning drive-by shooting
- 03/08/18--13:52: Average gas price up a nickel in WF
- 03/08/18--18:42: Expert teaches how to deal with feral hogs
- 03/08/18--23:08: Camp Fire North Texas celebrates 103 years
- 03/09/18--13:19: The GI Who Found Brutal Poetry in War
- 03/09/18--20:20: 6 Around Town
- 03/09/18--20:20: Residents voice their concerns over downtown bond proposal
- 03/09/18--20:20: Arconic looking to expand in Wichita Falls
- 03/10/18--16:38: Taqueria El Cubilete holds fundraiser for WFPD
- 03/11/18--07:08: Hugs & Shrugs
- 03/12/18--15:14: Hampton known for her contiguous laugh and great Mexican dishes.
Wichita Falls Parks and Recreation Department teamed up with The Texas Parks and Wild Life Department to host the Kids' Fishing Rodeo at Plum Lake today. Many families came out on the beautiful day to fish together.
Five Wichita Falls firefighters and some Vernon crew members along with other Texas departments apart of the Texas Intrastate Fire Mutual Aid System went out there Saturday and will stay to help for about a week or however long they are needed.
Collin County businessman Pat Fallon, 50, has unseated longtime state Sen. Craig Estes, 64, for the GOP nomination to State Senate District 30, which covers a large portion of North Texas, including northern Denton County. In November, Fallon faces opposition from Democrat Kevin Lopez.
According to the Texas Lottery, a $1 million prize for the $1,000,000 Big Money Texas Lottery scratch ticket game was claimed. The resident elected to remain anonymous.
Wichita Falls Area Food Bank has a new way to serve the 12 counties it supports. While many struggle finding places to buy fresh food or a ride to purchase fresh food, on Monday the nonprofit got a solution to the two biggest issues when it comes to hunger in our area.
Around 10:13 p.m. officers with the Wichita Falls Police Department said they attempted to pull over a black SUV for a traffic violation. The driver did not stop and a chase ensued.
Liberty National Bank Board Chairman , Philip R. Cecil, has announced the appointment of Richard L. Cobb to the bank's Board of Directors. Bank President Carl T. Cecil said, "On behalf of our management and staff, we welcome Richard Cobb to our Board of Directors.
Several grass fires sparked Wednesday afternoon across Texoma. The first sparked just after 12:30 p.m. in a field along Onaway Trail in Wichita Falls.
Texas Flag and signs across street from Waxahachie parks and recreation voting place on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 - primary voting day in Texas. A great line from Republican political consultant Wayne Hamilton nicely summed up this election: "So much money, so little change."
Around 6:25 a.m. officers with the Wichita Falls Police Department were dispatched to Ward and Kell East access road for a shots fired call. When police arrived at the scene, they found a man who had a gunshot wound to his leg.
According to the AAA Texas Weekend Gas Watch, the statewide gas average for a gallon of regular unleaded in Texas is now $2.29. That price is one cent more than last week and 18 cents more than this date last year.
A wildlife expert spent the day teaching farmers and ranchers how to deal with the feral hog problem at the Wichita Falls Ranch and Farm show, on Thursday. The hogs cause millions in damages every year all over Texas.
Camp Fire North Texas is celebrating their 103 anniversary today. It's a happy coincidence that Camp Fire shares its birthday with International Women's Day because it was the first organization created for girls in the United States.
World War II had barely started when the British press began to loudly ask why this war had not yet produced any soldier poets, as the last war had. "Where are the war poets?" became such a familiar cry that in early 1941 the poet and editor C. Day Lewis wrote a short poem with that title to answer the question.
Howmet Castings and Services is looking to renovate and expand in Wichita Falls, and the city is doing what they can to help them out. Howmet Castings and Services is looking to renovate and expand in Wichita Falls, and the city is doing what they can to help them out.
Wichita Falls residents voiced their concerns over Bond Proposition G, which would fund a project meant to improve Downtown's infrastructure. The proposal would allot $21.9 million to help downtown add things like bike lanes, parking, better traffic lights and other advancements.
Howmet Castings and Services is looking to renovate and expand in Wichita Falls, and the city is doing what they can to help them out. On February 20 city council passed a resolution to nominate the manufacturing company for the $16 million project that would be state funded.
Taqueria El Cubilete, located at Scott and 11th Street. kicked off the event at noon Saturday and will be open until 3 a.m. Sunday.
State Sen. Craig Estes is not a very good politician. Estes, based in Wichita Falls, has held the Senate seat in District 30 for 16 years.
Growing up in the heavily Hispanic Southeast Side, Charlotte A. Hampton embraced the culture from the start, when the blonde, green-eyed girl from Wichita Falls made San Antonio her home as a toddler. "My mother grew up during a time when prejudice was heavy, but not on the Southeast Side.